Good Morning, Snobs!
Because we have fabulous taste, gift giving is our forte! Let’s get creative this year, and turn what some see as a generic add-on into one of the most thoughtful and personal gift touches—monogramming. Here are five fun, unique ways to make monogramming memorable.
- Finish off the shams or pillowcases for your guest room with inspirations and holiday sentiments: mix and match words like Peace, Love, Cheer and Laugh for a feel-good collection of pillows.
- Get festive with color! For the college student on your list, or even the die-hard sports fan, create a customized towel in the school or team colors, and monogram it with either their name, the school or team name, or maybe even a favorite player’s name.
- If you’re shopping for someone with a hobby (I, for one, have about 7 golfers on my list!) try a set of hand towels with a cute hobby-related message. For my golfers, perhaps “Hole in One” or “Eagle.” There are endless options for an infinite number of pastimes!
- For the mom who does it all, transform a plush robe into a luxurious five-star hotel experience. Choose the one-letter monogramming option for elegance, and make her feel like the most special person in the room every time she puts it on.
- Monogram a blanket or throw for the perfect finish to a cozy couch. I love using words like “Snooze,” “Daydream” or “Relax” on a living room blanket everyone loves to nap with, like our super soft German flannel blanket.
Share your monogramming ideas with your fellow Bedding Snobs! And be sure and place your monogramming orders in time for holiday delivery—December 11th for standard shipping, December 16th for expedited shipping. For more details, visit our Monogram Guide.